Event Planning Mobile Apps
The Ultimate in Event Tracking
2B-Events provides the ability to capture and report attendance using a mobile device and can be utilized with or without a wireless network. 2B-Events is a Windows Mobile application that has a built in SQL Mobile database. This solution can be used to track attendance for seminars, conferences, trade shows, markets, events, etc. The other aspect of the solutions is integration. The benefit of integration is the end result of combining data from one or more back-end databases with data captured using the mobile device. 2B-Events can be customized for many event scenarios.
- Real time server ticket validation can detect fraud.
- Local database serves as a backup.
- Multiple reporting options help you plan for your next event.
- Easily keep up with who attended your event or training session.
- Direct integration with event registration, web service & Microsoft CRM.
- Customizable attendee reports available immediately.
- Customized Action Codes
- Assign to Sales Rep or Department
American Film Market – Santa Monica, CA
- Capture attendee details of film screenings during the 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 American Film Market – the largest film industry event in North America.
- 35 screening rooms in 7 theatres, 150 screenings per day, approximately 10,000 attendees over the 9 day festival.
- Sellers and distributors want immediate access to information on buyers attending their screenings to negotiate film rights.
- Using 2B-Events, scan attendee bar coded badges to capture attendance with Windows Mobile device at every screening.
- Bluetooth enabled cell phones enable transfer over cellular network from mobile device to web service.
- Attendee information transferred to website which immediately generates a report sent to buyers and sellers after each screening for up to date information on who viewed the film.
Read the Entire Case Study
2B-Events for the American Film Market